Cheltenham Gold Cup Odds 2017
Whoever you are backing to win the Cheltenham Gold Cup make sure you look for the best price on offer and the biggest free bets and sign up offers available from the bookmakers.
This is a wide open market this season with Colin Tizzard having a strong hand with Native River and Cue Card among the main fancies. Elsewhere, Sizing John has impressed up in trip this term, and he could yet find more improvement which makes him an interesting player.
Gold Cup Betting - Click To Bet
15:30 Timico Cheltenham Gold Cup Chase (Grade 1)
1.Sizing John - J Harrington - R Power - 7/1
2.Minella Rocco - J O'Neill - A Coleman - 18/1
3.Native River - C Tizzard - R Johnson - 7/2
- Galileo To Strike Gold In Lockinge Stakes At Newbury
- Dartmouth Tipped To Bag Yorkshire Cup Win On Day Three Of Dante Festival
- Rekindling To Enhance Derby Claims With Dante Stakes Victory At York
- Brando To Storm To Duke Of York Stakes Victory On Day One Of Dante Festival
- Above The Rest Can Be Exactly That In Wide Open Victoria Cup Betting
- Daban Tipped To Down Rhodendron In QIPCO 1000 Guineas At Newmarket
- Exciting Al Wukair Can Claim The 2000 Guineas For France
- The Young Master Tipped To Retain Bet365 Gold Cup Crown At Sandown Park