Cheltenham Gold Cup 2012 Spread Betting
The Cheltenham Gold Cup is one of the biggest betting races of the year and it is of course the highlight of the entire week at the Cheltenham Festival. Punters spend thousands on the race and with that in mind the spread betting prices for the race are well worth taking advantage of this season. Spread Betting allows punters to win big one the Cheltenham gold Cup as it measures the accuracy of a bet being either right or wrong as opposed to the normal fixed odds bet with a bookmaker. Punters can limit their losses when having a bet on the spread as well as their potential gains which can be massive for a confident punter.
Gold Cup 2012 Spread Betting Markets
When it comes to horse racing there are a number of different spread markets for punters to take advantage of with the outright winner still the most popular bet. As well as the outright market there will also be a Spread market for the winning distance of a horse in the Gold Cup. Punters will need to decide what the winning distance will be for the Gold Cup and they can then bet how far over or under they believe the winning distance will be compared to the spread offered by extra bet.
The outright win Market will see each horse in the Gold Cup given a Spread price with the top four in the race awarded points depending on where they finish from the price index. Punters can they have a bet on how many more or less points they believe a horse will score compared to the price offered.
- James Garfield Tipped To Storm To Mill Reef Stakes Win At Newbury
- Capri Tipped To Bound To St Leger Glory For Ballydoyle At Doncaster
- Torcedor The Each Way Value In Irish St Leger At The Curragh
- Soft Ground Haydock Sprint Cup Can Go To Tasleet This Weekend
- Top Tug To Strike In Competitive Ebor Handicap At York
- Lady Aurelia And Battaash Set For Titanic Nunthorpe Stakes Clash
- Superstar Filly Enable To Land More Group 1 Glory With Yorkshire Oaks Success
- Barney Roy To Bound To Juddmonte International Glory At York